The project includes individual and pairs work in one of the regional schools, young club or a kindergarten. You will work in a team of 20 volunteers from all over Europe.
Amongst daily volunteer’s duties would be:
– preparing integrational games and activities for children
– regularly organising pro-ecological activities
– creating and taking care of the garden together with kids
– plan activities directed to children with fewer opportunities
– support children with special needs
– leading workshops in English
– preparing activities in European Corner to teach children about EU values
– helping to organise of special events
– organising Day of Europe and family events
– international reading for younger kids
01.09.2020- 30.06.2021 or prolonged until July 2021.
Eligible countries: All EU plus partner countries (Balkans, Caucasus, Eastern Europe, North Africa, Russia)
Applications send to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and motivational letter. Explain to us why you want to take part in 10 months long project “Active education”, hosted by Regional Volunteer Center.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 21 August. Applications still open, but please apply as soon as possible!